From: Information Commons Interest Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Henderson, Tom
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 11:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [INFOCOMMONS-L] Solution for securing headphones?

Like many other libraries we stopped loaning headphones because of hygiene issues and damage.

We kept one set for a music class taught by a faculty member in our lab.  Everyone else can purchase inexpensive ear buds for $2 at the Circulation Desk.

■ Tom Henderson | College Librarian | Millsaps-Wilson Library | Millsaps College
   1701 North State Street | Jackson, Mississippi 39210-1066
   p601-974-1070 | f601-974-1082 | [log in to unmask]